- SAT/ACT prep
- FAFSA workshop to apply for financial aid
- Begin national scholarship applications
- Partner Agency Presentations
- Resume Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Job Interviewing Techniques
- Cultural Activities and Events
- Educational Trips
- Financial Literacy
- Balanced Lifestyle Workshops
- Take SAT/ACT
- Finalize National Scholarship Applications
- Prepare College Essays
- Submit College Applications
- Submit FAFSA for financial aid
- Stress Management Workshops
- Job Skills Training
- Guidance and Support
- Final College Selection
- High School Graduation
An inclusive and diverse youth mentoring program for first and second generation immigrant students.
EDUCATION, LIBERTY, JUSTICE, AND PROGRESS
- Are you a resident of the City of Trenton?
- Are you entering your junior year in high school?
- Do you need help figuring out what you want to do after you graduate?
- Do you know how to apply to college, how to prepare for your SAT/ACT tests, or how to get financial aid?
- Have you written a résumé, practiced public speaking, or have you met professionals in your field of interest?
We can help you accomplish all of this!