- Individualized Mentoring and Tutoring
- SAT/ACT preparation
- Assistance with College Applications & Scholarship Apps.
- Resume Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Cultural Activities and Events
- Financial Literacy
- Workshops in Balanced Lifestyle, Stress Management, Personal Development & more.
- Guidance and Support
- Stipend for laptops or college text books upon H.S. Graduation
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Residents of Princeton or Trenton
- Rising Junior in High School
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- First or second generation immigrant
- Determined to go to college
Read our FUTURO Brochure to learn more about the program.
An inclusive and diverse youth mentoring program for first and second generation immigrant students.
Click here for a message from the FUTURO Class of 2020:
Questions? Please email FUTURO@laldef.org