Our FUTURO application will soon be digital. Please check back to our website for the link. This year, we will also be extending our FUTURO application due date to June 5, 2020.
- Mentoring and Tutoring
- SAT/ACT prep
- Assistance with Scholarship Apps.
- Assistance with College Applications
- Resume Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Cultural Activities and Events
- Financial Literacy
- Balanced Lifestyle Workshops
- Stress Management Workshops
- Guidance and Support
- Personal Development
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Residents of Princeton or Trenton
- Rising Junior in High School
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- First and second generation immigrants
- Determined to go to college
- Submit application
- Submit Essay Responses (2)
- Provide at least two teacher or community leader references
- Proof of household income verification is required (80% or below area median income)