- Individualized Mentoring and Tutoring
- SAT/ACT preparation
- Assistance with College Applications & Scholarship Apps.
- Resume Development
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Cultural Activities and Events
- Financial Literacy
- Workshops in Balanced Lifestyle, Stress Management, Personal Development & more.
- Guidance and Support
- Stipend for laptops or college text books upon H.S. Graduation
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Residents of Princeton or Trenton
- Rising Junior in High School
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- First or second generation immigrant
- Determined to go to college